Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ashley Tisdale to Punk Goth

First up, one of my first, best morphs -- the goody two-shoes Ashley Tisdale into a one sexy, punk rocker. The morph and the accompanying story were originally posted on The Process Forum, but I proofed the text and added a few, sexier lines.



Ashley sighed and put down her pencil. Her chem homework was finally finished, and she needed to get to bed early - no time to dilly dally! She had made her university's swim team while still a freshman, and it took careful management of her time just to stay on top of things.

Of course, her dedication and single-mindedness meant that to her peers, she often came across as aloof and stuck-up. It wasn't her fault she was seen as prim and proper! Why, just that morning, a girl in her chem class had taken Ashley's reserved nature as a slight. Ashley chuckled, thinking back to the incident. The girl had even gone so far as to mutter some sort of curse, promising Ashley she'd "become what she had ignored."

Thinking about the event sent a sudden, powerful shiver through the swimmer, and Ashley was temporarily flustered. "Come on, it wasn't that scary," she chided herself, and turned to bed.

That's when she felt the heavy earrings hanging from her ears. "I was certain I took these off," she told herself - and then froze when she caught sight of herself in the mirror.

They were a pair of earrings she had never seen before in her life, a skull-and-crossbones affair. "Where the heck did these come from?" Ashley said, shocked but still careful enough not to curse. They were so completely unlike her, all sleek and sliver and... bad.

Another shiver ran through the girl, and Ashley suddenly remembered she had bought the earrings two years ago. She had loved how the red jewels had shined so wickedly in the...

... wait, what? She had never bought them before, she had...

... got them at the same time she got her eyebrow pierced. And...

... what??! Ashley clutched her head, trying to think straight. She had never had her eyebrow pierced, but part of her remembered it happening. And sure enough, there was a ring in her left eyebrow. And...

... that tattoo on her breast! It had been her first, but the tattoo artist had made it a fun experience. Especially when the artist kept "accidentally" pinching Ashe's nipples, or when she led Ashe back into...

"What the hell is going on?" Ashley blurted out. All these strange thoughts were wrong! It was like she was becoming someone completely different from her, someone dark and mean and wicked...

... just like her long, dark hair! She was so glad it wasn't some boring color like brown! Not that she had any hair on her...

Ashley... Ashe... Ashley stumbled back, clutching her head. What was happening?
Suddenly, she thought back to the girl in her chem class. "Become what she had ignored" the girl had said. Were all the traits and emotions Ashley had been suppressing coming to the surface?

She should be scared, she realized. But she wasn't, and even that lack of fear didn't concern her the way it once would have. Instead, she just felt... hungry. Empty. She was a dumb blonde vessel, on the cusp of giving into her dark desires -- and that realization excited her.



Photobucket


Another shiver passed through Ashe, this one of arousal. Her nipples hardened, and her thighs pressed together with need. Was she actually liking what was happening, who she was becoming? Unbidden, Ashley's hand crept down to her clit. Her thong -- what little material there was -- was soaked with excitement. Maybe this was a good thing, she started to think. Maybe being bad would be... 

Before she could finish the thought, her seeking hand brought a powerful orgasm shook the young woman. "Oh fuck YES," she instinctively cried, the foul words rolling off her dark lips. "That was fucking fantastic! More! More!"

The changes accelerated. She ran her tongue over her fuller, more sensitive lips. Her skin lightened in tone, while her brown eyes became a piercing ice blue. Her cheeks became sharper, giving her whole face a more haughty expression.

A few moments later, the changes were complete. Ashe stretched her new body and smiled wickedly. "It feels soooo good to be bad," she purred, "and this night is just getting started."

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I love this!

    (Glad to see you hang out your own blogging shingle!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hot. I love the concept of having the morph and a story written around it. Awesome some, I love it when evil wins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was yours? Great I had it saved in my comp but never known who made it!

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this blog is up for half a day and I'm getting comments from the who's-who of the internet captioning community. This is awesome!

    Victoria Hyde: I'm glad you liked it! I started a few of these a year or two back on The Process Forum, and before I quit, I think this was one of the best I made. As for making the blog -- yeah, I totally surprised myself, too! For the longest time, I thought that a blog would be too great of a "commitment," emotionally, time-wise, soulfully, if any of that makes sense. I also didn't know what my schtick would be, either -- everyone else has captioning down to a science, and I could very easily content myself with infrequent guest posts on Argus' Backburner.

    But then I was like "maybe I should make some more GIFs." And then I thought "what will my blog name be?" And then it came to me, and I knew it was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evie: I'm really partial to the transformation, too! For some reason, I think that F2F morphs work in a way that M2F morphs don't.

    Also, thank you for the tribute caption! It was extremely sweet and, as always, extremely hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alectra: Yes, that was me! In fact, I think all of the morphs in that thread were mine. I'll be reposting a lot of them, but I have at least one new one (Grace Park to Jennifer Ellison) in the works, and I might add sexy stories to the ones that don't. So maybe you will get something new out of this yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the wonderful world of the blog great work as usual .....hugs. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. The morph is wonderful, the story is great, but the final line is what bring it all together and pushes it over the top for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. meg and Simone, I'm glad you liked it! Don't worry, I have several more morphs finished up now, just hammering out the story!

    ReplyDelete