Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Eve Mendes to Leah Dizon

For those of you familiar with my old work over at The Process Forum, this is old material. No worries, though -- I've got a new morph in the works, just you wait!

For everyone else though -- I hope you enjoy! Since I first crafted this morph, I've slowed it down a little, and let the image linger on the final shot of Leah Dizon for a few frames more. Let me know if the speed is to you're liking!



"What," Eve gasped, "is happening to me?" The model stumbled back against the wall as another wave of tingling pleasure washed over her. She arched her back and groaned.

Eve had never felt so alive, so on fire. Something was clearly wrong, but she didn't care. She reached both hands up to her head. "Is my hair growing?" she moaned, unable to explain her excitement. Lighter strands poured over her arms and her back, and all she could do was smile at the change.


Photobucket

Distracted, Eve missed the other magical changes sweeping over her body. Her face grew younger and more Asiatic. Her tiger-striped bra morphed into a see-through chemise, freeing her breasts to expand. Her body kept its fitness and trim, but it was clear that the old Eve was no more.

The new Leah blinked and looked around, still running her hands through her hair. "Now where was I?"

1 comment: