Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Story: Selfless Wishes

It's been slightly over a year since I launched F2F(ett), and almost eleven months since I last posted. My interest in TG stories and captions hasn't declined at all. It's just that I've just been too busy to be a creator... paired with the fact that I've been gaining too much pleasure out of being a spectator.

That said, the one thing that I really like to do is make series and stories for other people. The vast, vast majority of my captions have been gifts on Rachel's Haven. I probably like this for the same reason I like fan fiction: I seem to work best when I'm working within a pre-existing structure, be it other peoples' characters or other authors' kinks.

If gift captions make up the majority of my captions, then the lion's share of that subset have been dedicated to Adam-cum-Evie Hyde. (haha, see what I did there? I'm so punny.) Not only is she super sweet, and one of the most prodigious cappers out there -- it also just so happens that my own personal preferences almost completely overlap with hers. (The biggest difference is that I tend to shade slightly more in favor of pure lesbian stories, and Evie's caps have had far more heterosexual-blow-jobbing than I'll ever include in my sets.) I think what I enjoy most about her captions is the fact that her transformees end up being powerful, both sexually and mentally. I mean, don't get me wrong -- I really like some bimbo transformations, too -- but Evie's stories universally tell the story of people not becoming other peoples' play things, and I really like that.

For the longest time, I've wanted to do a caption series where Adam and Fett are roommates who, through the power of accidental or misinterpreted wishes, become hawt lesbian lovers. I still haven't made the caption series, but this week I was inspired to write what I think is my best, hawtest story yet. To me, it reads like a who's who of my favorite MacGuffins and kinks -- accidental wishes, clothing change, reality change, LESBIANS, domination without hardcore bondage. It also embodies a lot of the conventions that I've picked up from enjoying other transformation stories on the web, particularly Alei's stories (the ending of this story is clearly inspired by the ending of one of Alei's best works), and an old SuperStories.net chain where Jean Grey ends up minding wiping her own inhibitions, then going on a transformation spree (no link for you there -- maybe the wayback machine?)

Anyways, enough boring back story. I hope you all -- and especially Evie -- enjoy it. If my writing isn't provocative enough and you need more help imaging this story, visualize Felicia as Destiny Dixon and Evie as a mixture of Angela Sommers, Kayden Kross, and Ancilla Tilia.


Selfless Wishes


Adam and I had been roommates for three years, and we liked each other about as much as any two people who have lived together for three years and aren’t fucking can.

So when I got home from class and saw random packaging strewn all over the house, it was just another day in our shared house. I sighed. “Adaaam!” I called up the steps. “What’s with all the shipping boxes and bubble wrap?”

Adam stuck his head out from his upstairs room. “Just… just ignore everything, alright? I got something in the mail, but it wasn’t right. Please.” He ducked back into his “lair.”

“Fine, fine,” I said to no one in particular. My eye caught some loose paper, and I decided that I might as well investigate. It looked like some sort of instructions for a… wishstone?

“What the fuck, man?” I called back up. “What the hell is a wishstone?”

“DAMN IT, leave it alone!”

I laughed. Sometimes I was fun to rib Adam. I started reading aloud. “Dear recipient! Thank you for your purchase of our – yaddaya – excess packaging to block scanning – probably to MILK YOU OUT OF MORE MONEY –”

“FETT!”

My eye caught something on the coffee table – a small carved stone, sort of shaped like an upside-down acorn. “HEY, is this the wishstone?”

Adam stuck his head back out. “Man, Fett – please. Look, I ordered this thing on a lark, and it doesn’t work. I’m printing out return shipping labels right now. It’ll be cleaned out soon enough.”

“No shit a wishstone doesn’t work. But,” I smiled, waving the sheet of paper at him, “did you read the instructions?”

He rolled his eyes and disappeared back into his room.

“Because it says here – let’s see – it says this is a selfless wishstone. Haha! See, you probably wished for something like, ‘I wish that my deepest, darkest sexual fantasies come true.’” Adam made some sort of ugly noise from his room. “But what you need is someone like me to say, ‘I wish that Adam’s deepest, darkest sexual fantasies come true.’ And then… hey, look at this! You hurl it on the ground.”

The sound of breaking crystal got Adam’s attention. “GOD DAMN IT, man! Now I can’t return it.”

“Ha, so? It was just a cheap rock.”

“That I played $500 for! Damn it, damn it, I’m so fucked.”

“Yes, you –“ I started, then abruptly stopped. A wave of dizziness swept over me. Then another. Everything around started me started to…the best way to describe it was pulse. The stone must have been loaded with one power psychotropic drug, or something.

Adam continued to moan at the top of the stairs. I ignored him, distracted by how... malleable the world suddenly appeared to have become. First, the packaging flotsam simply… winked out of existence. Then I watched as our “coffee table” – a collection of milk crates – pulse, pulse again, and then – bam! It was replaced by a high-end, super fashionable table. The same thing was happening to all of the furniture I could see – the television became larger and flatter, the couch newer and leather, even the hand-me-down rotary phone got upgraded.

Adam had stomped back to his room, oblivious. Not that I cared. The pulsing now seemed to be centered on me, on the extremities of my body. In a daze, I looked at my hand. It was narrowing, the fingers appearing to grow longer, the flesh smoother. The rest of my arm was retaining its muscle mass, but slimming somehow. I couldn’t see my legs because of my jeans, or so I thought – I looked down just in time to see my jeans pulse my cutoffs pulse my latex skirt shorten, revealing two sets of looonnnggg, perfectly tanned, and quite hairless legs.

The pulsing was growing more intense – and more pleasurable for it. An very… sensual heat had settled on my crotch, and I felt my eight-inch penis pulse my four-inch cock pulse one-inch sissyclit pulse horny pussy ache with need. My butt pulse ass flared out as my hips did, forming the bottom half of a perfect hourglass. I ran my manicured nails over my washboard abs, then crept them higher, to my pecs. With each pulse I could feel them grow. Manly pecs pulse pathetic A-cup breasts pulse sexy C boobs pulse beautiful DD tits. I felt my nipples pulse hard, pierced nipples press against my palms, and my cunnie dampened.

Excited and oh-so horny, I ran my hands through my lengthening brunette hair. My tongue sensually ran along perfect teeth and full lips. But it wasn’t over. The pulsing was now reaching a crescendo in my head, my mind. Images, ideas, sexual desires pulse kinky fetishes were pouring in my mind’s eye, changing me. Making me better. I suddenly knew a hundred ways to please a man, a thousand to please a woman. I was now a very comfortable bisexual, though some fragment of my old, weak personality was happy to see that my preferences still leaned feminine. That wasn’t what intrigued me, though, nor what turned me on. No, I was now possessed with poise, back up by an immense confidence.

I knew what I wanted and I knew how to get it. I smiled.

“—are,” I finished in my new, smokey voice.

“What?”

I looked up to see my old roommate back at the top of the stares. I could feel my gaze boring into him. “Yes, you are so fucked.”

“Who… who are you? Where’s Fett?”

“Who am I? That’s a good question,” I smirked. I surveyed my latex-clad body, feeling the sexual tension that arced just beneath my flesh. Whoever I was, I was a sex machine. But there was something else – all that pent up passion was held back, like it was under a layer of ice. I was in command of it. I controlled it. I dominated it.

I met Adam’s eye again. “My name is Felicia, but you will call me Mistress.”

“Oh no. Oh no no. Get away from me!” Adam retreated, into his room. I followed up the stairs, hips swaying, stalking my prey.

“ooohhhh Adam, you ran, but you’re not really scared, are you? You know exactly what’s happening, don’t you?”

He was standing up against the wall, transfixed by his room. Apparently, the changes in reality were now making their way upstairs – I watched as Adam’s unkempt Star Wars comforter changed to a rather girly pink. His computer monitored shimmered and was replaced with a vanity mirror. I advanced on my panicked roommate, standing against and over him. “Is it just like you imagined, sweetie?” I whispered in his ear.

“I don’t… I don’t…”

I let my temper go in a calculated flare, grabbing Adam’s arms and pinning them above his head. “oh, I think you know very, very much what’s happening here.”

“I… I…” he stammered. “I always had this fantasy where… where you were turned… into a dominatrix… and… ” Despite his fear, I could see the lust growing in his eyes.

I reached down and felt the hard lump of his cock in his pants. “Pray continue.”

 “And you came into my room and we… we…”

“Oh, of course we’re going to fuck, ‘roomie’,” I said, finishing his thought. “But first, you need to be appropriately punished. After all, you’ve been a very, very bad…”

I stopped and starred as Adam’s short brown hair started to grow out and lighten. It didn’t take long to figure out what was happening: on the table beside us, Adam’s graphing calculator pulsed, only to be replaced with a much more graphic dildo. I smirked. “Ohhhhh, I see now. You’ve been a very naughty girl, haven’t you?”

Adam’s eyes, already changing to a light blue colored, widened in surprise. “Wait… you mean…”

His clothes shifted as he started to shrink. I leaned in closer. “I think you need to tell me the rest of this little fantasy of yours, you blonde tramp.”


“You come into my room,” he continued, his voice higher, and much much sexier. His… hir chest slimmed, but only for a moment – within seconds, hir breasts began to swell, straining against hir white shirt pulse tank top pulse sports bra pulse kinky lingerie. The fem boy continued, hir voice breaking for the last time. “You come in, and you… you transform me into a girl, and we’re lesbians together…”

I felt my pussy twitch. Watching hir body become a sexy female was an incredible turn on. I didn’t know it was possible, but her clothes were even more risqué than mine – she was all legs, tits, and flowing blonde hair. “Ohhhh, I like this fantasy of yours. But first things first – we need a new name for you. I bet that’s part of the fantasy, isn’t it? Your old identity completely gone, and you having no control over it whatsoever.”

“Nooooo, I… ooooooohhhhhh,” she half cried, half moaned.

“Adam… meet Evie. Pretty biblical, eh?”

I pulled her right hand down and pressed it against her crotch. “Feel that little nub, slut? That’s all that’s left of your cock. You really fucked this one up, didn’t you?” I smiled to myself. Of course Adam hadn’t screwed up; I was pretty certain that the wishstone had given him exactly what he had wanted. But Evie – she wanted to hear that she had fucked up.

I glanced down, smiling at what I saw. The wishstone’s power were still at work; the boxers-turned-panties-turned-thong that Evie had been wearing a moment ago had now completely disappeared, leaving her new pussy completely exposed to our exploring fingers. “Feel that, hun? Feel that hand on your smooth slit? That’s cum leaking out of your new pussy. Fuck, you’re leaking like a sieve.” I leaned down for just a moment, nipping at one of her exposed tits. “And these are your breasts. Judging from your squirming, they’re quite sensitive.”

“Oh fuck, oh fuck. I’m going to cum, I’m – I’m cu—“

My mouth pounced on hers with enough force to push her head back against the wall, holding it in place. The new stimuli – more contact with the wall, another expression of my complete and utter domination of her body – was enough to tip her over the edge, and her body convulsed, wracked with the first of many female orgasms. I could feel it – she wanted, needed to scream. But my mouth stayed on hers, denying her the release. After all, I still hadn’t had the pleasure of cumming in my new body yet.

This was a problem that we – well, more specifically, she – was about to rectify. I left her right hand on her crotch, bringing my cum-coated left hand to my lips. I let her watch, gasping for breath, while I slowly licked my hand clean. She tasted like strawberries, and it was intoxicating. “We’re going to break a lot of rules tonight, kitty,” I said, never letting her gaze go, “but there’s two that are unbreakable.” I stepped closer, letting my hot breath run down her neck. She shivered with need. “First, for every orgasm I deign to give you, I expect you – I’ll specify which part – to give me two. And second, from now until the morning, you will address me as your Mistress.”

I darted my tongue out along her neck, and she shook with another orgasm. “Mistress,” she breathed, lost in pleasure.

After a moment, Evie shook her head – not so much a shake, as a gentle roll, like she was waking up. “Mistress,” she said again, her tone almost sing-song. “It does have a nice right to it, doesn’t it, Felica?” Her head stilled, slightly lowered, and she languidly opened her eyes. I gapped back, transfixed. They were the same color as before, but everything else – they weren’t the same eyes. The glint, the determination… a predator, a very sexual predator, now starred back at me.

“You see, Felica – I can call you that, right?” I nodded meekly, my cutting, domineering retort caught in my throat. “Felicia, you’re absolutely right. I am a very naughty girl, and ‘me-as-the-blonde-minx dominated by you, the raven-haired dynamo,’ is one of my all-time favorite fantasies. But you see, I have other, strangely… specific fantasies.” She flashed a smile, affected bashfulness written across her face. It didn’t stop my stomach from fluttering. “Ohhh, it’s having an effect on you. Feeling warmer, are you?

“What… what are you doing to me?” I croaked out.

“Well, I told you I had very specific fantasies. One of them is that my cum is strawberry-flavored, and that it… hmmm, how to say this?” I waited with baited breath, biting my lip.

“I read a great fanfic once, about a girl whose cum reduced inhibitions and doubled as an aphrodisiac.” My tits, already hard, now painfully dug into the latex encasing them. They needed to be touched, fondled, sucked… Somehow, I managed to keep listening. “But in my fantasies, I wanted more than that. Basically, my cum gives me incredibly transformative, lesbionic powers. Great, isn’t it? Resisting the urge rip off your clothes and finger fuck yourself? Or maybe you want to fall onto your knees and worship me with your tongue?”

I did. I really did. In my mind’s eye, I saw myself, wrists bound with my own handcuffs, lapping at her pussy. What… what was happening? This wasn’t me! I was Fett, the college-attending… No, what wasn’t right! was Felicia, iron-willed dominatrix, and I’d have none of this –

I flinched, distracted from my internal battle by Eve’s hand smearing more warm cum across my face. Before I could think about it, my tongue was lolling about on my lips, trying to suck up every last bit of her strawberry-flavored cum. I knew I was only deepening her control over me, but… but that’s what I wanted. What she wanted. Didn’t matter. Needed Her cum.

She giggled. “Oh don’t worry, we’ll eventually get back to the ‘me, dominated’ fantasy, and all that great confidence of yours will come rolling back. Hell, we’ll even get around to your special fantasies. But right now --”

Her free right hand – I still had her left pinned, loosely, against the wall – roamed across my cheek, snacked down my neck, and then grabbed my loose hair, jerking my head back. I gasped, the last vestiges of my icy resolve cracking. I could feel my pulse along my exposed neck, high low, high low – need-fuck—need-fuck—need-fuck

Eve smirked, as if she had just read my thoughts. “But this first ‘roll in the hay’ is special, wouldn’t you agree?” I nodded, hoping agreement would get me more cum, or something even better. “So first, we’re going to play out my deepest, darkest fantasy. It was your wish, after all, and you need to be properly rewarded. Do you know what you’ve gotten yourself into?”

I shook my head no, an imperceptible side-to-side motion. “What was that, slut?” Eve demanded, an edge of sensual cruelty filling her voice.

The word “slut” traveled straight through me, right to my pussy, my slutslit. Like the slut I was, I felt my pussy gush. “No, ma’am,” I gasped. “How can I fulfill your fantasy?”

She let go of my hair, only to grab and twist one of my slutty nipples. She twisted just enough – I felt my sopping pussy flair, and I tottered, clutching at Her pinned wrist for support – but I didn’t orgasm, not yet.  “No, that’s not how you ask that question. Again.”

I couldn’t think. Needed to cum. Couldn’tthink. Wet. Fuck. Slut. Do anything. Cum. Don’think. Lick. Her. Doanything. Fuckslut. Needcum. Wet. Wet fuckslut. “How can I…I… slut… how can slut serve Mistress?”

Mistress leaned in, her hot breath against my-slut-ear. “Again.”

“How can slut serve?”

Mistress-tongue was on slut-ear. “Again.”

Slut groaned, wet with need. “Slut… serve…”

Mistress smiled, and She said something. More slutcum down slutleg. But slut not cum; Mistress still need wet hot licking and tongue fucking and fingers and fuck and cum and…

It was a very exhausting night before slut could refer to myself again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I like it very much. A teasing, slutty and oh so delicious exploration of what would definitely happen if you dared to unleash my naughty side. I'd make you moan in pleasure till I owned every part of you and you loved it.

    I'm bitchy like that...

    Thanks for this rather steamy fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, mate! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

      Delete